This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Sun and Classpath
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Alex Lau <alex at dentonlive dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 May 2002 07:01:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Sun and Classpath
- References: <3CEDD297.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alex Lau <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi this is Alex, I'm trying to help classpath to build more test case in
> mauve. I'm new here, if I ask stupid question please correct me.
> 1) is there any reason most of the test I run in jdk1.3 or 4 from sun
> will not pass the test? will that be my configuration problem?
> 2) I'm currently using debian sid, with orp and kissme classpath.
> They both fail alot of test. Is it normal? ( want to make sure I doing
> the right thing )
That gnu.testlet.java.io.File.jdk11 class should mostly if not
completely work on each scenario above.
Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>