This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: John Leuner <jewel at pixie dot co dot za>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:23:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: DatagramPacketTest2
- References: <email@example.com>
> I think the zero buffer length invalid receive data
> test from
> is not correct. The test expects to see an
> IOException, while the (1.4) spec says that receive is
> supposed to block until something is received, and
> truncate it if necessary.
> I came accross it since it's the only test that just
> plain hangs when I run it in both latest kaffe from
> CVS, as well as with Sun's JDK 1.3.
Have a fix?