This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: More cleanups and two test fixes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 07 Apr 2002 14:45:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: More cleanups and two test fixes
- References: <1017868588.31202.646.camel@elsschot>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <email@example.com> writes:
Mark> Note that there are more tests that seem to use old hosts or
Mark> webpages that are no longer around. We should have a policy
Mark> about what hosts/webpages can be used in Mauve tests.
I agree. Feel free to set it :-)
Note that the Mauve web pages are in cvs, and you're free to edit
them. They haven't been updated in a long time. I suggest at least
adding a note saying that you've done a lot of cleanup recently.
Anyway, since the pages are in cvs we can add whatever things we need
for java.net testing and the like. I can't guarantee that the host
name or IP address will remain the same, but we can at least maintain
the tests and the necessary web page stuff in parallel.