Re: FYI: Adding RuntimeException checks

Mark> I already submitted a patch for the java.lang.Long failures. And
Mark> I will go through all libgcj/mauve test results in the next
Mark> days/weeks to analyse them.

Excellent.

Mark> Please let me know if you would like to see me ask for
Mark> permission to commit patches on the list. Having people review
Mark> code changes is a good thing, if people have time to actually do
Mark> it.

Just check things in.  If you think it needs an explanation, feel free
to post the patch and explanation.

Mark> Hopefully when mauve can be used to run daily automatic tests
Mark> against gcj I can also set this up for GNU Classpath+Orp.

Excellent.

Tom