This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: Adding RuntimeException checks
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Apr 2002 08:47:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: FYI: Adding RuntimeException checks
- References: <1017755076.21957.32.camel@elsschot>
Mark Wielaard <email@example.com> writes:
> While testing libgcj a saw a couple of FAILs due to uncaught exceptions.
> I have added explicit catch blocks (which fail) to a number of tests
> that throw RuntimeExceptions when run with libgcj.
> This should not impact any other platforms that do not throw these
> unexpected RuntimeExceptions and lets the rest of the test complete
> normally instead of just aborting in the middle with libgcj.
> 2002-04-02 Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gnu/testlet/java/beans/Introspector/jdk11.java (tryone): Catch all
Do you mean that gcj is throwing an exception in code that it probably
should not be throwing an exception in or that there is some sort of
programming error in the testlet?
Brian Jones <email@example.com>