This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Blake <ebb9 at email dot byu dot edu>
- Cc: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Mar 2002 17:27:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet
- References: <1017619612.29655.23.camel@elsschot> <3CA7A6F9.92E5D6B@email.byu.edu>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <email@example.com> writes:
Eric> "This class implements a vector of bits that grows as
Eric> needed... Note that the size is related to the implementation of
Eric> a bit set, so it may change with implementation. "
Thanks for keeping us honest.
It would be a weird implementation that did this, but I agree it is
acceptable according to the docs.
Based on this it sounds like we can't do any testing related to the
size, since the size is implementation-defined.