This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Mar 2002 17:18:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet
- References: <1017619612.29655.23.camel@elsschot>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> Although the API documentation is not very clear I am inclined
Mark> to go with the assumption that the BitSet does not grow.
I agree. I would be surprised by an implementation that grows the
Mark> So I would like to check in the following to at least make both
Mark> tests behave the same.
Sounds good to me.