This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Incorrect CSS on http://sources.redhat.com/mauve/
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: bclary at netscape dot com (Robert Clary)
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: 27 Feb 2002 09:06:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Incorrect CSS on http://sources.redhat.com/mauve/
- References: <3C7ADA08.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Clary <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Robert> Can anyone point me to the web master for
Could be me.
Robert> Note the lack of a width for the div#content. Floated boxes
Robert> _must_ have a width set... In this case, the width defaults
Robert> to the width of the page, and the two floated boxes don't fit
Robert> next to each other.
I don't know anything about CSS, and I didn't write this web page.
Could you send a patch to fix the problem? I'll install it.