This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:57:03 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
--- Brian Jones <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Hi,
> > I'm thinking about contributing serial version UID
> > tests to mauve, which would test whether a class
> > the proper serial version uid. Is there any desire
> > such tests in mauve?
> It is possible that Japize serves these needs. See
Thanks for the link, looks interesting. Maybe I could
use it to generate tests automatically. I'll look into
"Success means never having to wear a suit"
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.