This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Mauve Discussion Mailing List <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:59:12 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
--- Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <email@example.com>
> Dalibor> I'm thinking about contributing serial
> version UID tests to
> Dalibor> mauve, which would test whether a class has
> the proper serial
> Dalibor> version uid. Is there any desire for such
> tests in mauve?
> I think it would be useful. Even more useful would
> be something to
> make sure that the actual serialization is
> interoperable: make sure
> some test platform can interoperate with the JDK.
> This would probably
> require a new test platform; the current one can't
> really do something
> like this.
Could you elaborate some more on the interoperability
"Success means never having to wear a suit"
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.