This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>, Mauve Discussion Mailing List <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 19 Nov 2001 00:44:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Brian> Some classes in Mauve apparently have a method
Brian> (non-constructor) of the same name as the class and Jikes
Brian> doesn't like those, the rest seem okay.
These are definitely bugs. Feel free to check in fixes. Or send me a
list and I'll put it on my to-do list.
Brian> Here's the hard part. The readme talks about using
Brian> KEYS=... and here is the only way I've tried that works.
Brian> cd mauve
Brian> make KEYS=classpath check
Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do.