This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
RE: Current status of MAUVE
- To: "'tromey at redhat dot com'" <tromey at redhat dot com>, Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Subject: RE: Current status of MAUVE
- From: Yong Chen <ychen at allegronetworks dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:44:15 -0700
- Cc: "'mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Thanks for the info.
From: Tom Tromey [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 9:00 AM
To: Brian Jones
Cc: Yong Chen; 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Subject: Re: Current status of MAUVE
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2. Is MAUVE only for class libraries? how about JVM ( bytecode
>> verifier and runtime JVM)?
Brian> Hopefully there is an archive somewhere. This question came up
Brian> recently qbut I don't remember the status.
I don't think anybody is working on it.
I think if somebody wants to, they should make a new module in the
mauve CVS repository and start work there.