This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Current status of MAUVE
- To: Yong Chen <ychen at allegronetworks dot com>
- Subject: Re: Current status of MAUVE
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Date: 02 Oct 2001 22:35:47 -0400
- Cc: "'mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <B4DFCB7CDE2DD4118F690008C786941601E2EBF7@tahoe.allegronetworks.com>
Yong Chen <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm looking for a test suite like Sun's JCK, I checked MAUVE home page and
> FAQ, but still have following questions:
> 1. Can MAUVE be applied to JDK 1.3?
All the necessary tests have not been written.
> 2. Is MAUVE only for class libraries? how about JVM ( bytecode verifier and
> runtime JVM)?
Hopefully there is an archive somewhere. This question came up
recently but I don't remember the status.
> 3. Can MAUVE be applied to compiler? (which I guess not, if it's the case,
> any recommendation?)
Jikes has a compiler test suite.
Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>