This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: Mauve Hackers <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Array question
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 01 Oct 2001 18:51:10 -0600
- Cc: Eric Blake <ebb9 at email dot byu dot edu>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
I notice in the test for java.lang.reflect.Array you wrote a few tests
which require that arrays have no more than 255 dimensions. Where is
this limit specified? The only reference I could find suggests that
this is a possible, but not required, limit.