This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Bytecode test suite
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bytecode test suite
- From: Patrick Doyle <doylep at eecg dot toronto dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:27:46 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On 13 Aug 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Patrick> That might be a better idea. It may be the case that new
> Patrick> JVMs will want to run a bytecode test before they are ready
> Patrick> to run a comprehensive JVM test. Is it easy to run a single
> Patrick> Mauve module?
> Actually I was talking about adding a new CVS module. So the Mauve
> and bytecode tests would be separate. I doubt the class library test
> framework is really what you want for bytecode/VM tests.
Ah, I see. That sounds fine.
I'm a bit swamped for the next week or so, but when I get some time I'll
try to get the ball rolling on this.