This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Bytecode test suite
- To: Patrick Doyle <doylep at eecg dot toronto dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Bytecode test suite
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 13 Aug 2001 09:37:46 -0600
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Patrick" == Patrick Doyle <email@example.com> writes:
>> If you like, we could just add a new module to the Mauve repository.
>> Then it would be one-stop shopping...
Patrick> That might be a better idea. It may be the case that new
Patrick> JVMs will want to run a bytecode test before they are ready
Patrick> to run a comprehensive JVM test. Is it easy to run a single
Patrick> Mauve module?
Actually I was talking about adding a new CVS module. So the Mauve
and bytecode tests would be separate. I doubt the class library test
framework is really what you want for bytecode/VM tests.