Re: Bytecode test suite

>> If you like, we could just add a new module to the Mauve repository.
>> Then it would be one-stop shopping...

Patrick> That might be a better idea.  It may be the case that new
Patrick> JVMs will want to run a bytecode test before they are ready
Patrick> to run a comprehensive JVM test.  Is it easy to run a single
Patrick> Mauve module?

Actually I was talking about adding a new CVS module.  So the Mauve
and bytecode tests would be separate.  I doubt the class library test
framework is really what you want for bytecode/VM tests.

Tom