This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: None of the Mauve Tests Pass
- To: Noel Santiago-ramos <noelsr at us dot ibm dot com>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: None of the Mauve Tests Pass
- From: Gerrit Ruelens <gerrit dot ruelens at acunia dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:26:39 -0500
- References: <OF9E96E8C7.4895334E-ON85256A09.0073FFAF@raleigh.ibm.com>
Noel Santiago-ramos wrote:
> I'm running JDK1.1.8_green on PPC. If I run make check "KEYS=JDK1.0" I got
> 8 failure But if I run make check "KEYS=JDK1.1" none of the tests work.
> They all failed... well even worse the java.net hanged my machine...
> Ihave a question... (yeah right just one) :-).... What happens when the
> tests fail? what should I do??
You might want find out what the test intends to do and verify if should it
work (in most cases it should pass...).
If you are sure it should pass check the sun Bug Parade. It might be entered
as a bug.
(If it is not entered as a bug you might want to enter the problem as a new
if you are using jikes you might want to try compiling with javac.