This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Source Contribution
- To: "Gurevich, Naum" <NGurevich at NETsilicon dot com>
- Subject: Re: Source Contribution
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 07 Feb 2001 15:09:42 -0700
- Cc: "'mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3FEE3089984DD211ABCC00A0C9D346D0016A2B56@postoffice.netsilicon.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Naum" == Gurevich, Naum <NGurevich@NETsilicon.com> writes:
Naum> My name is Naum Gurevich. I am a Principal Software engineer
Naum> with Net Silicon. We are using Mauve test. In process we
Naum> discover some missing tests or what seems to be a bug. I will
Naum> send my source code and comments in case that somebody want to
Naum> use them.
Unbelievably, I've finally looked at this test. It only took me,
what, 9 months? (Though to be fair to me somebody else could have
done it too...)
I'm not going to check it in. Right now Mauve really only checks
library issues, and this test is testing basic array manipulation.
We could make a new area to do these sorts of tests. Someone would
have to push forward on this. (Maybe someday I will. But not today,