This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Bytecode verifiers
- From: Bernard Serpette <Bernard dot Serpette at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:08:37 +0100
- cc: Bernard dot Serpette at inria dot fr
Sorry to disturb you, I have a short question which I hope you
have the answer or at least a pointer to right person.. We are implementing
a bytecode verifier and we are searching for a collection of classfiles
in order to test the correctness of our implementation. We are particulary
interested by "dirty" classfiles (which can be generated by a correct
compiler) and "tricky" classfile (generated by optimizer or by hand).
In the Mauve libraries, dirty classfiles will be a good suite in
order to test when "Class.forName" must raises an exception...
So, do you know where we can find this kind of datas ? We still
don't have answers from JCK... By the way, we will happy to contribute
to Mauve project by providing our local dirty classfiles.
Thanks in advance,