Re: Mauve-Docu?

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org> writes:

Brian> So I want to run 'make check' but I notice that doing make
Brian> 'CLASSPATH=blah:blah' check does not work.  I end up with
Brian> something like below no matter what...

Brian> here=`/bin/pwd`; cd .; \
Brian>   CLASSPATH=$here:`/bin/pwd` /usr/bin/jikes -g -d $here \
Brian>     gnu/testlet/SimpleTestHarness.java 	gnu/testlet/TestHarness...

Brian> What's the simple solution?

Change Makefile.am to do whatever is right.  Maybe editing in
`:$$CLASSPATH' is the right thing; I'm not sure.  I have never tried
building Mauve with jikes, only with gcj and javac, both of which have
a built-in classpath which works.

I can check in whatever you come up with.  Or if you want I can give
you write access to the Mauve repository.

Tom