This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Mauve-Docu?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 18 Dec 2000 22:30:33 -0700
- Cc: Stavros Dalakakis <dalakakis at titze dot de>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <39634142.7A690E3D@titze.de> <200007051651.JAA20270@ferrule.cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Brian> So I want to run 'make check' but I notice that doing make
Brian> 'CLASSPATH=blah:blah' check does not work. I end up with
Brian> something like below no matter what...
Brian> here=`/bin/pwd`; cd .; \
Brian> CLASSPATH=$here:`/bin/pwd` /usr/bin/jikes -g -d $here \
Brian> gnu/testlet/SimpleTestHarness.java gnu/testlet/TestHarness...
Brian> What's the simple solution?
Change Makefile.am to do whatever is right. Maybe editing in
`:$$CLASSPATH' is the right thing; I'm not sure. I have never tried
building Mauve with jikes, only with gcj and javac, both of which have
a built-in classpath which works.
I can check in whatever you come up with. Or if you want I can give
you write access to the Mauve repository.