This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Mauve-Docu?
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Date: 18 Dec 2000 23:56:01 -0500
- Cc: Stavros Dalakakis <dalakakis at titze dot de>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <39634142.7A690E3D@titze.de> <200007051651.JAA20270@ferrule.cygnus.com>
Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> >>>>> "Stavros" == Stavros Dalakakis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Stavros> I am looking for a mauve documentation? Does it exists one?
> There is some documentation in the README file that explains how to
> write tests and how to run the test suite. That might not be quite
> enough; I don't know.
> Feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer them as quickly as I
So I want to run 'make check' but I notice that doing make
'CLASSPATH=blah:blah' check does not work. I end up with something
like below no matter what...
here=`/bin/pwd`; cd .; \
CLASSPATH=$here:`/bin/pwd` /usr/bin/jikes -g -d $here \
which won't work because my classes are not in '.' for java.lang, etc.
What's the simple solution?
Brian Jones <email@example.com>