This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Source Contribution
- To: "Gurevich, Naum" <NGurevich at NETsilicon dot com>
- Subject: Re: Source Contribution
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: "'mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3FEE3089984DD211ABCC00A0C9D346D0016A2B56@postoffice.netsilicon.com>
>>>>> "Naum" == Gurevich, Naum <NGurevich@NETsilicon.com> writes:
Naum> My name is Naum Gurevich. I am a Principal Software engineer
Naum> with Net Silicon. We are using Mauve test. In process we
Naum> discover some missing tests or what seems to be a bug. I will
Naum> send my source code and comments in case that somebody want to
Naum> use them.
This test looks like it tests general runtime stuff and not any
particular class. Right now we don't have a framework for doing that
in Mauve. I think we ought to add one. Mostly that just means
picking a new name for the test. Any suggestions?