This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: ClassTest on class.getClassLoader()
- To: sharon wu <lotus_june at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: ClassTest on class.getClassLoader()
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Sharon" == sharon wu <email@example.com> writes:
Sharon> Does somebody know where I get the documentation
Sharon> talking about what is wordbreak, what is sentence
Sharon> break, etc"? so I can configure the test out.
I think these things are locale-specific and not very well defined.
In my implementation I wrote the default implementations based on
definitions in the Unicode book. This reference was augmented in some
places by hints in the Java Class Libraries book.