This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve documentation
- To: Achim Vogel <vogel at titze dot de>
- Subject: Re: Mauve documentation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <3963401A.2180F878@titze.de>
Achim> Is there any documentation for the test suite ?
Achim> ( How to write mauve compatible tests ...)
There is some documentation in the README file that explains how to do
it. That might not be quite enough; I don't know.
Feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer them as quickly as I
Also, if you plan to write a lot of tests, I can arrange to get you an
account to do checkins. There are some rules for doing this, but they
are not very onerous.