e-Mauve.com

PLEASE FORWARD TO THE APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENT - THANK YOU

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: e-Mauve.com

The above internet domain name has been placed on sale at
http://www.shoutloud.com Europe's leading domain name exchange.

I have visited your web-site and believe that your business would benefit
greatly from owning this high profile .com name.  Remember, it might never
come up for sale again!

To go directly to the details for this name, follow the link below:
http://www.shoutloud.com/cgi-bin/qauction.cgi?1424

If you would like further information or advice, or have any domain related
questions that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Hilary Kenning
Marketing Support