This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Patch for Mauve java.lang.reflection.Method test
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch for Mauve java.lang.reflection.Method test
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:10:11 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Dalibor> Unfortunately, that form of the constructor is
Dalibor> protected, and since the test doesn't extend the class
Dalibor> InvocationTargetException it can't work.
Thanks. I'm committing your patch. It turns out this was compiling
for me due to a bug in gcj; I've submitted a bug report about it.