This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Default compile of jdk1.0 & JDK1.1
- To: Uncle George <gatgul at voicenet dot com>
- Subject: Re: Default compile of jdk1.0 & JDK1.1
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:01:41 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <3828227D.578FAB9@voicenet.com><38283765.E80B262F@voicenet.com>
>>>>> ">" == Uncle George <email@example.com> writes:
>> It seems that .PutField is a part of JDK1.2, and no where to be
>> found in JDK 1.1.x
That means that basically everything in
gnu.testlet.java.io.ObjectOutputStream is JDK1.2-specific.
I've checked in a fix for this.