SomeOne posted to me that the Process.exitValue() are ....

Well he said they looked funny.  Looking at the documentation, it
appears to be rather vague, but on unix i guess u have to be more
specific.

I had originally though that the exit valus of the subprocess would be a
composite of system & user exit codes. It appears ( right now ) on the
face of it that the user exit code is only returned.

So what does this gotta do with this list ? i'd like to devel a test for
process.exitValue(). I suppose this test will be somewhat 'unix'
centric.

what r my choices.
gat