free-java list (was Re: FreeSwing, EvolutionAlgorythms)

peter@transvirtual.com wrote:
> Hwever, I agree that it's useful to have such a free swing (to
> eventually cope with the whole 1.2 class libs), and given it's size it would be
> too big to be done alone (by kaffe or Classpath)

Hmm.

Would people be interested in a 'Free Java' mailing list?  I have the
resources to set one up, and it seems like it would be useful for the
classpath, gcj, and kaffe people (as well as interested others) to have
a central location to discuss shared technologies like this (and RMI
springs to mind as another good candidate).

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |