FreeSwing, EvolutionAlgorythms

Hello Cygnus-Team,

can you create an Homepage where are created free Swing-Classes
(under LGPL) ?
There exists TWO free JVMs (Kaffe and Japhar) and there exists
TWO free Standard-Java-Classes which includes AWT (The Kaffe-Classes
and GNU Classes called CLASSPATH). But there don't exist an project
where are created free Swing-Classes !

Why don't exist an project, which created free Swing-Classes ?
And when Japhar which Classpath can run this Swing-Classes,
it is possible that the FreeSwing-project is integrated in
the Classpath-project.

An other point I have on the last Wednesday have written to
info@cygnus.com, and I have no answer become is, if you
can create an Homepage for free (GPL or LGPL) Evolution Algorythm,
too ? Or free Evolution Programs. I think that Evolution Algoirythm
are in the next time more and more important. So I hope, that
there are people who create some free libraries, which are
helpful for programming Evolution Programs.

Bye
Patrick