This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Newest Mauve with 3,580,035 tests?
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Newest Mauve with 3,580,035 tests?
- From: Artur Biesiadowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:28:57 +0200
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199907151103.NAA08623@lee.cc.uit.no>
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I just updated my copy of Mauve from CVS, and ran 'make check' on JDK
> 1.1.3. I got the following result:
> 1083 of 3580035 tests failed
> Does Mauve really have 3.5 million tests? wow.
Most of them are inside Character class - each of 64k characters are
tested for number of properties, covering all methods inside Character
class ( ranging from toLower(), through isUnicodeIdentifierPart() to
I suppose that alsmo most of failures is from same source.
I might be useful to add additional statistic - x classes of y tested
failed (class fails if at least one test for it failed)