This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Newest Mauve with 3,580,035 tests?
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Newest Mauve with 3,580,035 tests?
- From: "Aaron M. Renn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:39:47 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: GNU's Not Unix!
- References: <199907151103.NAA08623@lee.cc.uit.no>
Petter Reinholdtsen (email@example.com) wrote:
> I just updated my copy of Mauve from CVS, and ran 'make check' on JDK
> 1.1.3. I got the following result:
> 1083 of 3580035 tests failed
> Does Mauve really have 3.5 million tests? wow.
I think 3.4999 million of those are tests of java.lang.Character. Every
attribute of every character is tested.
Aaron M. Renn (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/