This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Help me please!
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Help me please!
- From: Uncle George <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:27:31 -0400
- Organization: Big Endian
- References: <199906031513.IAA00657@fencer.cygnus.com>
I'd prefer the term "inconsistencies" rather that failures. It is not (always)
so obvious from the documentation as to how the software should work, and/or
behave . Sometimes documentation wins the argument, and sometimes the software.
Anthony Green wrote:
> There are many known cases where Sun's implementation strays from the
> documentation. The tests are written to the documentation, so we
> expect to see many failures from Sun's JDK's.