This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve running on Windows 98 Box?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Mauve running on Windows 98 Box?
- From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 10 May 1999 13:41:12 -0600
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- References: <000001be9b1c$15e26260$7f080ccf@w9x6w1>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> "Govind" == Govind Shridhare <email@example.com> writes:
Govind> I was wondering if I can configure and run Mauve on windows 98
As far as I know, nobody has tried this.
You could probably do it out of the box if you have Cygwin installed.
Otherwise you'll probably have to duplicate the `choose' machinery to
include only the test classes you can run. The README tries to
describe what `choose' does.
Let us know what you find out.