This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: HP java.net tests committed to Mauve
- To: Uncle George <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: HP java.net tests committed to Mauve
- From: Warren Levy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 23:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's actually mauve/testarea (rather than net), meaning it's part of the
web pages and I don't believe the web pages are part of the snapshot tar
file. Shouldn't be a problem as you can view the source of web pages
from most browsers and just save it on your system for future use.
On Sat, 1 May 1999, Uncle George wrote:
> Is not The net/testarea distributed with the tar.gz files ? Are they built on the
> fly , or are they static.
> Warren Levy wrote:
> > It
> > would require having a mirror of the testarea in the appropriate place
> > (or the conditional code in the tests could get a bit tricky I suppose
> > and exclude certain tests in the non-Internet case).