This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: HP java.net tests committed to Mauve
- To: Warren Levy <email@example.com>,"firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: HP java.net tests committed to Mauve
- From: Uncle George <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 08:05:47 -0400
- Organization: Big Endian
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.990430104504.1938Aemail@example.com>
Is not The net/testarea distributed with the tar.gz files ? Are they built on the
fly , or are they static.
Warren Levy wrote:
> would require having a mirror of the testarea in the appropriate place
> (or the conditional code in the tests could get a bit tricky I suppose
> and exclude certain tests in the non-Internet case).