This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Unicode character \u2102
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Unicode character \u2102
- From: Uncle George <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:13:14 -0500
- Organization: Big-Endian
the unicode character \u2102 seems to be a cap as defined in
2102;DOUBLE-STRUCK CAPITAL C;Lu;0;L;<font> 0043;;;;N;DOUBLE-STRUCK C;;;;
This test fails with my SUN non-com port of java.
1) has this been reported to SUN ( there seems to be some 5000 bug
reports related to unicode )
2) AND AM I IN THE CORRECT UNICODE database ?????
( ie what kinda excuse will I get from java that this is the way it
is and we are gonna stick to it! )