a testing harness for VM tests

I have a small testing harness I developed for testing my various
hacks to Kaffe to support multiple processes (shameless plug:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/projects/flux/java/alta/).  I thought other
Mauve folks might be interested in it, and it might be useful when
supporting the VM tests in Mauve.

Anyway, its written in perl.  One perl script generates makefile
fragments for each test, and the second perl script runs tests,
captures their output, diffs it against expected output and supports
timeouts for killing errant tests.

I've put the scripts and some sample configuration files together in a
tgz available from http://www.cs.utah.edu/~tullmann/mauve-test/.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
		Your research fills a much needed gap.