Re: japhar results with mauve

Christoph Toshok wrote:

> I took mauve for a whirl this evening, and put the results up here:
>
> http://www.japhar.org/mauve.html
>
> The script used to go from -verbose -debug output to the format you see
> there is in japhar's cvs.

You are writing that java.lang.Character tests are hanging up. Most
probably it is because of unicode test.
Try to remove it and run test again. If they will pass you get the
offender.

It is just a very long test - under JDK it takes smoething between 10s
and one minute. In japhar it can take even half an hour or more I
suppose. Try to add some debug comments (like processing character x) in
source and run again on its own - if it is speed then we are home.

Artur