New files checked in.

I've checked in a few of the new tests from HP. Andrew Haley did the
initial conversion to make them work in our framework.

If you run them, you'll see that the test count isn't significantly
higher than before.  It has to do with how the tests are counted.
Their code tries all kinds of things and only register failures when
they happen, whereas we like to keep track of `passes' as well.  My
hope is that that these files will slowly migrate over to using the
harness.check methods rather than just harness.fail.  If anyone feels
inspired, that would be very helpful.

There's plenty more to say, but I have to run.  More later.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California