Library/VM tests

I have (finally) been looking into integrating our modest testsuite into
Mauve but have run up against a problem.  So far as I understand things
Mauve is designed to test *only* the library functionality.  Given this
what are we suppose to do about test which sit on the boundary -
ClassLoaders spring to mind but there's also such things as
Serialization, Reflection and bunch of other borderline stuff.  None of
this is VM specific of course but it relies on more heavy VM support
than some tests (some stuff uses threads for example).

So my question is - what's the policy on this?

Cheers
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893