This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: BitSet test
- To: "Aaron M. Renn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: BitSet test
- From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
- Date: 09 Feb 1999 14:34:52 -0700
- Cc: Artur Biesiadowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, mauve <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Aaron> I don't think make check works right. I'm just running all my
Aaron> tests by hand.
I agree that `make check' is more than a little bogus.
It works well enough for me, though, so I haven't been motivated to
change it. What sorts of changes would you like to see?