Re: BitSet test

Artur wrote:
> Attached is test for JDK1.0 BitSet.

Cool - thanks.

> BTW, mauve check rules are very counter-intuitive for me. I was
> supposing that with
> make KEYS='!java java.util.BitSet' check
> I'll be able to run only my test. Actual result was to run all tests. I
> was trying to give these options in mauve-something file, no luck. I've
> ended up with compiling by hand and running through make check with hand
> edited 'classes' file

The following works..

make KEYS='!java. java.util.BitSet' check

Note the extra '.'.

> // Taqs: JDK1.0

This would have to be "Tags" :-)

I think we will have to start requiring copyright notices in the test
files.  Artur, do you mind if I add the following header to your test
file before I check it in?

/* Copyright (C) 1999 Artur Biesiadowski

   This file is part of Mauve.

   Mauve is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
   any later version.

   Mauve is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

   along with Mauve; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
   the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
   Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.  */

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California