This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve with my own java compiler
- To: Vincent Gay-Para <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Mauve with my own java compiler
- From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
- Date: 27 Jan 1999 13:45:53 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <36ACEFE4.A52A4CE8@dms.at>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
>>>>> "Vincent" == Vincent Gay-Para <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Vincent> Some remarks:
Vincent> - you don't use the CLASSPATH from the user so I was unable
Vincent> to use my compiler directly with JAVAC='java at.dms.kjc.Main'
Vincent> (it's my compiler). And I need to modifie the Makefile by
How would you suggest we change the Makefile to make this easier?
Vincent> - it is difficult to found a compile error with "jikes *" and
Vincent> then "error in file Test" where all files are named Test !
That sounds like a bug in jikes to me. It seems like it ought to
report more of the filename. I agree that having many files named
"Test.java" is less than ideal, but I'm also not all that motivated to
go rename them.