This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- From: Godmar Back <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:06:26 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com> from "Tom Tromey" at Dec 4, 98 02:03:45 pm
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
> Godmar> Now, for my next "complaint"/suggestion:
> Godmar> The notion of verbose failure should be extended to test
> Godmar> cases.
> I was planning to debug test failures using the debugger. Is there
> some reason this isn't the way to go?
Yes. I don't have a (Java) debugger.
Certainly, you don't have to accommodate everybody.
On the other hand, why doesn't the test harness use reflection...?