This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- To: Anthony Green <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Dec 1998 12:49:25 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: Anthony Green's message of Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:44:56 -0800
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <199812041928.MAA11956@sal.cs.utah.edu> <199812041944.LAA27278@hoser.cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
>> One of my questions is still unanswered, though: how do I find out
>> what exception was thrown?
Anthony> I've committed a simple fix for this.
I over-committed a slightly more involved fix.
I changed it so the exception info is only printed if `-verbose' is
given. Maybe this is the wrong thing to do?
Anyway, you can now give `-verbose' as the first argument to the test
harness, and it will print more information. Currently this means it
prints info about each PASS, as well as detailed info on caught