Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)

>> One of my questions is still unanswered, though: how do I find out
>> what exception was thrown?

Anthony> I've committed a simple fix for this.

I over-committed a slightly more involved fix.

I changed it so the exception info is only printed if `-verbose' is
given.  Maybe this is the wrong thing to do?

Anyway, you can now give `-verbose' as the first argument to the test
harness, and it will print more information.  Currently this means it
prints info about each PASS, as well as detailed info on caught
exceptions.

Tom