This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Classpath java.io Test Contents
- To: "Aaron M. Renn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Classpath java.io Test Contents
- From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
- Date: 03 Dec 1998 10:51:38 -0700
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: "Aaron M. Renn"'s message of Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:27:03 -0600
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Do any of your tests rely on reading a pre-existing data file? If
>> so, we'll probably want to make it possible for the test cases to
>> find the srcdir.
Aaron> Yes, various tests require a known good input source in the
Aaron> form of a file on disk. We'll need to handle that.
Ok. I've added a `getSourceDirectory' method to the test harness. It
returns the top-level source directory as a File object. I'll check
this in shortly.