This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Ordering of ports move to libc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:58:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: Ordering of ports move to libc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401301814160 dot 7025 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140130210729 dot AB82974441 at topped-with-meat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401302124520 dot 12540 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140130213146 dot D9E5A74441 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 01/30/2014 03:31 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> I'm happy to move arm first if desired.
> Unless Richard expresses a desire and commitment to do alpha first and
> really fast for some reason, I think you should.
Please don't let me hold up any of this. I'm quite happy for the arm/alpha
dependency to be reversed.