This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Ordering of ports move to libc
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:29:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ordering of ports move to libc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401301814160 dot 7025 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140130210729 dot AB82974441 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> A grep suggests that the arm dependencies on alpha are just msgctl.c,
> semctl.c, and shmctl.c. Is that all you found too?
Yes, that's all I found for arm (and microblaze). (The mips dependency on
alpha is ipc_priv.h, but that's silly - the alpha file just includes the
powerpc one, so mips should just include the powerpc one directly and I'll
make that fix after 2.19 is out.)
I'm happy to move arm first if desired.
Joseph S. Myers