This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add SystemTap probes to longjmp and setjmp.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:22:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add SystemTap probes to longjmp and setjmp.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1390815426-10792-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, Will Newton wrote:
> + /* longjmp probe expects longjmp first argument (4@r0), second
> + argument (-4@r1), and target address (4@r14), respectively. */
> + LIBC_PROBE (longjmp, 3, 4@r0, -4@r1, 4@r14)
I don't know what 4@r0 etc. mean - where is this documented (I don't see
it in include/stap-probe.h)? Also, where are the semantics of these
probes documented (I don't see them in manual/probes.texi)?
Joseph S. Myers